We took the bus down to NYC for the first SG day! The lure of authentic hawker food was too much to bear. But now I'm so regretting it because ...
1. I was sick before I left, now I am sicker. My sore throat has morphed into a cold.
2. I thought the weather would be nice so I went. It was too nice .... 80 degrees.
3. Queuing for miniscule portions of food in 80 degree weather sucks.
4. My idol Anthony Bourdain was there but I did not see him. A photo with him would have made my day :P
5. The girl standing behind me in line for 30 minutes had the most annoying shriek ever. I wanted to gag her my kaya finger sandwich
6. Who the hell are the pa paya girls?