Sunday, June 01, 2008

Miit the Famiily

Wii Fit is the best game investment I've made. I get bored easily so I was really quite surprised that I spend as much time as I do on this. I suppose it's the combination of the enjoyable exercises (my favorite is step!), wanting to beat DH at it, and a naggy Wii Fit Board. It's funny, bordering on irritating when the cartoon version of the Wii Fit Board shames you on your weight gain or tells you that you lack a sense of balance hrmmm .....

Anyway I wanted to share this photo of my Wii Fit family. The rents are in town so there're 4 of us! We spent quite a bit of time designing our mini-mes so that it'd be realistic. Even the heights are accurate! Can you guess who is who?

870is 434

3 comments:

matreshka said...

you da one in pink! correct? correct?

we watched the trailers on youtube last night... might get it when it comes here! not sure if it already is...!

~e~ said...

you mum looks veh veh *happening* with her oversized shades. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey mama and papa really look like their characters!!!!!!