Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm so Thrifty!

My old stupid Prada wallet broke recently so I've been hunting for a new one. Was doing some black (or will it be red) friday online shopping and scored this awesome deal at Saks. I am soooo proud of myself for saving money in this economy.

First there's a sale so there's up to 40% off. Then I have a gift card for $25 off $100 from Saks. And the best part, I manage to dig up a code for free shipping online. So Eeeks triple savings! * Satisfied *

I can't resist polka dots and clovers. Tadah! My new wallet from Comme des Garcons. Final price $85.

3 comments:

Inspira said...

Waaah....I like.....it's pretty and chic!

Suzan Baker said...

Well, so am i and i like what i see here. Lovely color.
Luton parking deals
airport parking Luton

Patricia Carter said...

You got a better one. Its small but real cute.
panic at the disco tickets
panic at the disco event tickets