Sunday, October 01, 2006

CSI: Beacon Place

Disclaimer: This photo is not for the faint hearted. View at your own peril.

We opened the front door one morning and saw a ripped up bunny on our doormat. Yeah, I kid you not. Its guts were spilled out and different body parts were strewn everywhere. Thank goodness DH had a strong stomach and promptly trashed the dismembered bunnies.

So who done it? I think it's the neighbour's cat ... it was sitting on a deck chair next to the crime scene. Though we examined it for blood and found none ... HRMMMMM

1 comment:

matreshka said...

R.I.P. Bunny

=(

In school abt 10 years ago, there used to be a cat that lingered around the area where my dept hung out. One day it decided to maul a lizard and carried its prized possession around. The cat then decided to display his trophy right in the middle of the staircase of a very high traffic area. We subsequently heard many screeches of Eeks, eeyur, yikes, aaaaaahhhh... while sitting there.

Somehow I don't feel so sorry for the lizard as much as I do for the bunny.

Btw, cats clean after themselves right? It cld've washed away the evidence. HRMMMM too