Monday, March 17, 2008

Tsk Tsk Sarkozy and Random Things

To make Monday go by faster. Amidst unsettling news in the papers, here's Sarkozy (aka President Bling Bling) and his LV Neverfull! I wish someone would run up to me and hand me a free LV sample. Sigh ...

And in other somewhat French related news, I got my long awaited macarons from Tokyo. They were soooo delicious as were the random chocolate cookies that hubs also bought. I am just shocked that he didn't try an extra pastry or two while at Pierre Hermes. Such a shame. MEN!

Anyway my favorites were the jasmine and the rose. The chocolate was just aight. I also couldn't resist sneaking in a photo of Tokyo at dusk (taken by hubs). It looks so cool with the city in greyscale with just a hint of the sun, no photoshop done, I promise, I'm too lazy and unskilled anyway haha.

Oh and in case you're wondering. The macarons were gone in one sitting. Though we did get some help from friends ...

Yum! Mmm! Macarons!

Tokyo Sunset

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i love those!

my first macaroons ever - from tokyo, haha

and they look so "spring" to me :)