Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am ... Mini Moaner

My friends say that I'm a pessimistic sort of person. Hubs calls me Mini Moaner coined after Debbie Downer on Saturday Night Live (she's funny!). I'm sceptical, I'm apathetic, and I love complaining. But I can't help it, I am Singaporean! :)

Was thinking about its this morning. I read a report about Newton being named he safest city in the US. That's a good thing right? But all I could think was, great just what we need. Prices will go up and we'll never be able to afford a house here, and the criminals now know where to shop! It's true you know ...

Hey look, it's Debbie Downer. BTW doesn't Rachel Dretch remind you of Harry Potter????

3 comments:

~e~ said...

definitely separated at birth!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is Daniel Radcliffe looking more and more effiminate as he grows older?

mini said...

gabby> YES! though I'm sure he has tons of teenaged fans :p