Sunday, December 11, 2005

Snow Day

It snowed like a $*#$ on Friday and we're covered in a good half foot of snow. I hate it when it snows since I have to wear 'sensible shoes'. I twisted my ankle last year navigating the snow in my 3 inch heels so no more being gung ho. I am getting old ...boohoo :(

Moxie on the other hand loves snow. Maybe it's because she has a nice warm fur coat on all the time. She isn't even fazed by the fact that the snow is sometimes taller than she is. She just hops through it like a bunny. It's really quite funny. I took a video today when we took her for her daily walk.

What a silly looking mox! Her legs are too short.


Here's me with the mox
Me and Mox

2 comments:

matreshka said...

wahahahhaha...!!!

SOooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Now I wish we had snow so my dog can run like Mox did.

Anonymous said...

oh moxie's so adorable! =D