Friday, March 10, 2006

MS Homes

Wow, so Martha Stewart has been busy designing homes and boy are they cute! Priced between 200-400k, I am almost ready to move back to North Carolina where these concept homes are. On second thought, I don't think I'll get used to the suburban life. :)



The homes are in Cary, NC. My friend, A from college, used to live there. It's really quite a cute town, quiet and close to all the universities in the area. A house like this in boston would be at least a million moolahs *sob* ...



Awwww this one is right out of a storybook. OK what do they even need a garage for??? It hardly snows in NC :P

2 comments:

S* said...

Very Cute indeed - kinda WASP-y looking though! But you are keeping us in suspense.... how did your interview go?

mini said...

HAHA you're right! the homes are in fact modelled after her houses in maine and connecticut (I think?) Can't believe i didn't notice the wasp factor before ...